This morning I weighed myself and the results are a bit horrifying, 15 stone 1 pound, 211 pounds or about 96kg.
Why has this happened? Well although not a great excuse I have a number of new things happen to my life from retiring at the end of March 2013, moving to a new home in the and my Dad dying. Dad had been ill all year with a brain tumor. He finally died in a hospice on the 22nd November, during his illness he did require plenty of help, mainly from my Mum. With me and my sister helping out as best we could. As you can imagine it was a difficult time.
So starting to day I’m on my new 2014 regime. This will take a number of angles of attack. I’m still a fan of Jack Kruse and I will be following his weight loss protocols.
This is what I have committed to
1. Follow the Epi-Paleo Diet and Leptin Reset Protocol.
2. Follow the Jack Kruse Cold Thermogenesis protocol. During the winter this will have to be done indoors using ice packs around my chest and stomach.
3. Get a good nights sleep. No light after 9 pm by using blue blocking glasses and switching off the TV at 10 pm.
4. Exercise this will be walking in the first instant but I may add swimming in the local pool and the sea when the weather improves. I need some prescription swimming goggles for this…
5. Move my home office so that I am not sleeping in a high EMF environment.
6. I’m going to use this blog to keep track of my progress.
Cold Thermogenesis…. http://www.jackkruse.com/the-evolution-of-the-leptin-rx/
Leptin Reset Protocol http://www.jackkruse.com/my-leptin-prescription/